Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS

Go Back   Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS > The Accessory Outfitter > Ammunition and Magazines

Old 06-13-2017, 07:38 PM
Trusted Comrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf-b View Post
The new APEX Gun Parts Croatian mags were brand new, had a very light covering of oil, and looked beautiful. I fit them into two different rifles, cycled dummy rounds just fine, and the BHO worked. And they were just only $7.95!

What are my choices for 20 rounders? The Hungarians are unobtainium, but I got some about 10-12 years ago. How are the Korean 20 rounders?
The Korean ones don't have the best reputation, but they're cheap and commonly found. Hungarian 20-rounders are tougher to find and will cost you a bit, but they are great mags.

By the way, were (or are) you at Soto Cano?

Cheers! M2
Old 06-14-2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
The Korean ones don't have the best reputation, but they're cheap and commonly found. Hungarian 20-rounders are tougher to find and will cost you a bit, but they are great mags.

By the way, were (or are) you at Soto Cano?

Cheers! M2
Yes, but I first went there when it was still called Palmerola Air Base: 1987, '89, '93, '06, '09, '11

Last edited by jtf-b; 06-14-2017 at 09:51 AM.