Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS

Go Back   Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS > Other Firearms and Related Discussion > 2nd Amendment Issues and Discussion

Old 11-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Trusted Comrade

Default Loosely connected

I know this is a stretch for 2nd Amendment, but I would call my vote a plus for it. Went and "early" voted today, friggin 2 hours and 50 minutes in line, but most of the people around me were voting Trump. Now, this is Indiana, and this state mostly goes red anyways, but I was happy to see most of these people were a one issue voter as me....our gun rights.

I am no real Trump fan, but he will sure as hell do more to protect gun rights, than the Hildabeast will. Man, that was one long-assed wait.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Trusted Comrade

I am just glad to say it will all be over in a few days....either way.

This has been an emotionally draining election cycle at my house. I am a news watcher usually and have had to give it a break.

Like you I agree that Trump is a terrible pick. I won't even advertise that I am having to cast my vote for him.

Also like you I agree that he is the only hope for gun rights. We know what the Clintons think of our beloved "evil military" weapons.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Trusted Comrade

I forgot to say....Thanks for voting!

I hear so many are not voting....even worse this cycle.

Its a right. An important one that many Americans are neglecting. If you don't take advantage of it...you might as well not have it.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Trusted Comrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailer-trash View Post
I am just glad to say it will all be over in a few days....either way.

This has been an emotionally draining election cycle at my house. I am a news watcher usually and have had to give it a break.

Like you I agree that Trump is a terrible pick. I won't even advertise that I am having to cast my vote for him.

Also like you I agree that he is the only hope for gun rights. We know what the Clintons think of our beloved "evil military" weapons.

Yeah buddy, I hear ya' about emotionally draining, but.....WE WON! Ha ha ha you friggin gun grabbers!

Saw where Trump is going to go for Constitutional Carry laws.....hope this happens. I know, it's a long shot, but at least it is in the right direction.