Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS

Go Back   Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS > The Exclusion Zone > Classifieds: Sell, Buy, Trade and Want to Buy

Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 AM

Default **SOLD ** F/S: Zenit B30 & B31C Handguards

****SOLD ****
F/S Zenit B30 & B31C that have been cerakoted in a black graphite metallic by a professional applicator. These handguards were only used to take pics of the DAKM 4150 they were on for a professional publication. They were on the rifle for the photoshoot and initial range sessions. These Zenit handguards are in mint condition. I'm asking $350.00 shipped to you in the lower 48 with insurance. They are as close to NIB as your going to get on the "used" side. I'll accept a USPS postal money order or Paypal friends.

There was a couple of very small spots that I had to touch up, but shouldn't be noticeable when installed. They looked good enough to go into a magazine. Again, these are in mint condition. If you can spot the residue on the handguards in the pic, it's only FrogLube as that darkened the metal for the camera. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

**Cross-posted **

Last edited by paragrunt; 08-28-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:35 PM

Seller backed out, still available.

Last edited by einheit 13; 08-27-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:14 PM

****SOLD **** via another website.