Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS

Go Back   Soviet-Steel.com - Discussion forum dedicated to ComBloc firearms, especially AK-47 and SKS > The Exclusion Zone > Classifieds: Sell, Buy, Trade and Want to Buy

Old 05-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Soviet Steel Administrator

Default For Sale or Trade-Rules of the Road

1) If you are a member of this forum, in good standing, you may post for sale or trade, anything you like. AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL!!! Follow Federal, State and Local laws regarding the sale and transfer of weapons, ammo, mags, and accessories.

2) I don't mind helping the small businessman. If you are in business for capital gain, and making a few bucks posting here, I have no problem with that. Thank you for taking the risk and promoting this hobby by legally supplying us accessories, ammo, etc. If you are a major reseller, posting dozens and dozens of items for sale, and scoring a new Aston Martin Vanquish with your new found riches, with our help, I am going to politely ask you to buy a small advertisement on our front page to help give back to the community.

3) Please do not DUMP on other people's posts. Asking prices are at the discretion of the seller. Don't like the price? Don't buy it. If I want to pinch a loaf in a cardboard box, and mark it "Organic Materials", and sell it for $20, that is my deal. If someone buys it, that is their deal. That is the beauty of a free market, and Freedom of Choice. Thread Dumps will be deleted without notice. (Besides, if you think a seller's asking price is too high, just wait a year, and unfortunately in this climate, that same price will seem low.) Can't blame a seller for speculating.

4) BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Soviet-Steel does not endorse any seller on this forum, nor do we guarantee their reputability. We are simply a venue for folks to advertise their wares, and do not gain any profit as a result of these sales. Nor can we guarantee that you will receive your item, or that said item will be in stated condition.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Trusted Comrade

Lol that reminds me of that Iphone app that just had a dollar sign and it cost something like $15k Just for people to know you waisted $15k on a phone app.